Snap Franchisee Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snap Fitness Franchisee Association - now forming

3 posters

Go down

Snap Fitness Franchisee Association - now forming Empty Snap Fitness Franchisee Association - now forming

Post  Parakate Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:12 pm

You may have noticed a trend within Snap Fitness. Unfortunately that trend is to push policies and programs which benefit Snap Corporate instead of the franchisee.We are in the process of forming a Franchisee Association made up of Snap Fitness owners. The primary goal is to preserve the rights of the Snap Fitness franchisee, which are being eroded over time. As a single franchisee it's very hard for you to go up against Snap Corporate. They know that and just assume they can bully their franchisees into doing whatever they decide they want to do. If you're interested in joining this Association please email me at kateincontrol@hotmail.com. I've never seen who owns this forum and have no way of verifying that it's not set up by Snap Corporate as a way to identify "troublemakers". Also, there aren't a lot of franchisees on this forum, so please pass this message on to other Snap franchisees. Alone you're subject to corporate bullying by Snap Corporate, but in numbers you have the ability to amplify your voice and push back on this corporate bully.

Parakate

Back to top Go down

Snap Fitness Franchisee Association - now forming Empty Canada

Post  accountantguy Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:31 pm

is this a Canadian Franchisee Association. We just had a meeting to form a snap association for the Toronto area.

accountantguy

Back to top Go down

Snap Fitness Franchisee Association - now forming Empty Definately NOT Snap Corporate

Post  notsnap Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:08 pm

I am no longer a franchisee, thank goodness, but I started this forum years ago. Glad to see it is still going.

notsnap

Back to top Go down

Snap Fitness Franchisee Association - now forming Empty Re: Snap Fitness Franchisee Association - now forming

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down